Tuesday, 10 June 2014

BACK TO THE CALVARY



    I know this topic might shock some people but please read the whole of the article before you judge.Thanks
     You might be wondering, what does he means by back to Calvary!! .yes I know Jesus has risen and he is now sitted in heavenly places and we also believe that we are sitted in heavenly places. But I put it to you that Jesus had to die to get there. I know he crucified our old man and our flesh died with him in the cross but the question is that, Is this a mere confession or an experience?
    The truth is every believer that desire to get his inheritance in Christ must first experience the cross in his cross, he must first die to flesh and live for righteousness. Beloved this death is not by mere confession is by live, practical living that shows the believer is dead to self, that he does not gratify the desires of his sinful nature.
     Our dear brother in Christ apostle Paul got to understand these things when he said in Philippians 3:10 ‘’ I want to know Christ and the power of his resurrection and the fellowship of sharing in his suffering, becoming like him in his death and so somehow attain the resurrection from the dead’’.yes we know Christ has risen but as a believer you dint just jump to resurrection you must first experience the death and at this point the world and everything in it will become nothing to us.
     The extent to which you die to self and the world is the extent to which you receive the abundant life of Christ.

Thank you very much for reading this article.Pls kindly you can comment below.
You can also reach me via;
+2348182130408, +2348027633203 -phone
+2348182130408, +2348027633203 -whatsapp
Oyebanji kayode -Facebook
7B7FFDC9 -BBM

No comments:

Post a Comment