Evangelism is one of the cores of Christianity,
we are all called to be evangelists of the gospel, see matt 28:19,
unfortunately evangelism in the church today is not very effective and one of
the reasons for that is that we preach one thing and live another.
Effective evangelism is preaching not
only what you believe but what you live, The truth is that most times we don’t have
to talk or preach Christ, we only have live Christ and I tell you the truth
when you live Christ you will win souls for the kingdom and help reconcile men
back to their father.
Beloved I ask you, do you live what you
preach?. As a Christian (Christ-like) let your life preach for you. You don’t need
to struggle to love or care for people, these things come naturally to a Christian
because that is his nature. I explore
Beloved I implore
you today to first live Christianity then preach the gospel.
Thank you
very much for reading this article.Pls kindly you can comment below.
You can also reach me via;
+2348182130408, +2348027633203 -phone
+2348182130408, +2348027633203 -whatsapp
Oyebanji kayode -Facebook
7B7FFDC9 -BBM
Overcomerscompany@yahoo.com -Email
Overcomerscomapny@gmail.com -Gmail
No comments:
Post a Comment