
Happy Sunday
friends, hope had a great time in the house of the most high?. I was on my way
form church today and saw a poster of church and then the holy spirit drop something
into my mind and I decided to share it.
Sometimes I wonder what the church is
preaching, what happened to the gospel we were commissioned to preach, I think
the church is more concerned about increase in its size instead of feeding the
people with the true word of God. Sincerely speaking its only the gospel that can
truly save a man and what is this gospel? ‘’ Jesus Christ was crucified, he died
and was buried and on the third day he resurrected’’ .this is the gospel.
Let not your gospel end with Jesus was crucified,
you have to have the reality that he resurrected also let not your gospel begin
at Jesus resurrected, we have to realise that he died before resurrection. Any
preaching other than the gospel of Jesus Christ targeted to save men is heresy.
Prosperity gospel cannot save men neither can the old covenant gospel save men.
Remember what happened after the baptism
of fire on the day of Pentecost when peter and other disciples addressed the
crowd they preached the gospel to the people and about three thousand people were
added to the church. Or are ashamed of the gospel and try to create ours.rom
1:16 ‘’I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation
of everyone who believes: first for the Jew, then for the gentile’’.
I therefore implore
us from now to preach nothing but the gospel.
Thank you
very much for reading this article.Pls kindly you can comment below.
You can also reach me via;
+2348182130408, +2348027633203 -phone
+2348182130408, +2348027633203 -whatsapp
Oyebanji kayode -Facebook
7B7FFDC9 -BBM
Overcomerscompany@yahoo.com -Email
Overcomerscomapny@gmail.com -Gmail
No comments:
Post a Comment