Friday, 6 June 2014

SPREAD LOVE



          I want to discuss a crucial topic today titled ‘’ LOVE ‘’.we think we know what love is but sincerely speaking we don’t really know how powerful love is.

     The new covenant instituted by Jesus is a covenant of love, ‘’ love the lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. This is the first and greatest commandment, and the second is like it, love your neighbour as yourself’’.(Matt 22:37-39)Love is the solution to the war plaguing the world in recent times, hatred among brothers and friends, love conquers fear.

   Love is the answer to all things and since God is love as children of God we are also love beings. Beloved let your life be a well spring of love, let people around you be affected by the love your life spreads. Love is like a precursor for joy and peace.

I want to  publicize a song titled ‘’ spread love ‘’ by ADEade feat The ELECT(UJCF and CCOL UNILAG choir).This song is very inspiring ,I wish people with wicked intentions (like terrorists) can listen to this song and I trust the power of love will melt their heart. Love conquers all things. The link of the song download is ‘’ www.mediafire.com/?7ui5wc88cr5fly9 ‘’.               you can also watch a documentary of the song click on this link


Lyrics Video link:

http://t.co/Ge32RnTcbY


You can also follow Team lets spread love on www.facebook.com/Teamletsspreadlove
twitter:@letsspread love,www.twitter.com/letsspreadlove
Instagram:@letsspread love
Email:spreadlove4christ@gmail.com


MAY GOD BLESS YOU AS YOU SPREAD LOVE FOR CHRIST

No comments:

Post a Comment