
What is a Christian life? A Christian
life is not being religious like going to church, reading the bible or
performing miracles. A Christian life is LIVING CHRIST.(Gal 2:20) I have been
crucified with Christ and I no longer, but Christ lives in me.The life i live
in the body, I live by faith in the son of God who loved me and gave himself
for me (Gal 2:20) NIV.That is a Christian life.
The apostles were first called
Christians in Antioch because the acted and spoke like Christ, They were Christ
like. A Christian doesn’t read his bible because he has to do so or because it
is a normal religious practice, He reads his bible because in it contains life
and without it he won’t grow and might even die of hunger (spiritual death).he
doesn’t go to church because he wants to fulfill all righteousness, he goes
because he has zeal and passion for the house of God. A Christian prays because
he wants to communicate with his father not because everyone prays. Beloved I
ask you are you a Christian?
Lastly,
Christ Jesus has overcome the world and only he can overcome, so your
overcoming of the world depends on how much of Christ is at work in you.
Finally
brethren, ‘’I’’ died so that Christ may live in you.
Please Post your comments below
Reach me via;
+2348182130408, +2348027633203 -phone
+2348182130408, +2348027633203 -whatsapp
Oyebanji kayode -Facebook
7B7FFDC9 -BBM
Overcomerscompany@yahoo.com
-Email
Overcomerscomapny@gmail.com
-Gmail
No comments:
Post a Comment