Love
Love Love!!! Arguably the most misunderstood word on of all time. Most people
say this world in ignorance, they lack the understanding of this sacred word.
Before you profess love for someone, what should first come to your mind is
death.
‘’For God so love
the world that he gave his only begotten son that whosoever believes in him
should not perish but have everlasting life’’ (john 3:16).beloved
Jesus was ready to lay down his life because of the love he has for man, God
was ready to give the world his son for them to kill because he loves them. And
we all say ‘’ I love you, I love God ,I love Jesus’ ‘the question I ask you is ‘’Are
you ready to lose your life for your love for Christ, are you ready to lose
your will and dreams for your for Christ, Are ready to forego your ambitions
for love of the person you profess to.
Love is not self-seeking read 1 Cor 13
4-7.love is selfless, love is ready to lose its own so the other party might gain.
Ask yourself again, am i ready to lose the pleasures and gains of this world for
love I have for Christ Jesus?. 1 john 2:15 says ‘’do not love
the world or anything in the world.
If anyone loves the world, the love of the father is not in him’’. Yes I know the world looks sweet, it
looks pleasurable but if you can lose all this for the love of Christ you will
see that a life with Christ is sweeter than anything you could ever imagine.
Thank you
very much for reading this article.Pls kindly you can comment below.
You can also reach me via;
+2348182130408, +2348027633203 -phone
+2348182130408, +2348027633203 -whatsapp
Oyebanji kayode -Facebook
7B7FFDC9 -BBM
Overcomerscompany@yahoo.com -Email
Overcomerscomapny@gmail.com -Gmail
I was blessed tenk u
ReplyDeleteyou are welcome....may God bless us all in jesus name.
ReplyDelete