‘’ Brethren, I do not count myself
to have apprehended, but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are
behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead, I press toward the
goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus ‘’.(Philp 3:
13-14).I know we all have regrets from the past,
we all have a lot of ‘’ I could have’’, ‘’ I should have ‘’ and even ‘’ I shouldn’t
have ‘’I know this things hurts when we remember them. but the charge today is
to leave the past in the past and press on for the future.
Dwelling
in the past steals the joy of today from you, Let the future be your motivation for
today, Tomorrow is bright so cast down every regrets and press on, press on to
attain the glorious future you desire.
Finally
beloved, Put the past behind you and enjoy emotional freedom. Yesterday is gone
and cannot be touched or altered, you only have control over tomorrow and fortunately
tomorrow begin today.
Have a great week ahead.
Thank you
very much for reading this article.Pls kindly you can comment below.
You can also reach me via;
+2348182130408, +2348027633203 -phone
+2348182130408, +2348027633203 -whatsapp
Oyebanji kayode -Facebook
7B7FFDC9 -BBM
Overcomerscompany@yahoo.com -Email
Overcomerscomapny@gmail.com -Gmail

No comments:
Post a Comment