Hi friends,
hope you had a good night rest?
This morning
I want us to dive into the book of psalm chapter 23, yes as we all know it is a
popular passage but to most people it’s more of a chorus, By the help of the
holy spirit we shall dissect this passage that we may gain life at the end
The lord is
my shepherd, I shall not be in want (23:1): As the shepherd provides for the
needs of his sheeps,the lord will provide for your needs. He knows what you need,
just trust and submit yourself to him.
He makes me
lie down in green pastures. He leads me beside the quiet waters (23:2): the
lord blessed me with abundance and gave me a peaceful mind
He restores
my soul, he guides me in the path of righteousness for his name sake (chapter
23:3):The lord saved my soul and teaches me to be like him
Even though I
walk through the valley of shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are
with me, your rod and your staff they comfort me (23;4) : life will bring challenges,
life will bring tribulations and storms but just like Job I will fear not for
the lord my shepherd will deliver me form them all, my lord will always comfort
me when I go through trials.
You prepare
a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anointed my head with oil,
my cup overflows (23:5) : The lord my shepherd lifts my up even in the midst of
oppositions and empower me to subdue my enemies
Surely
goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life and I will dwell in
the presence of the lord for ever (23:6) : The lord my shepherd will never
leave me or forsake me, his presence shall be with me fore ever.
Thank you
very much for reading this article.Pls kindly you can comment below.
You can also reach me via;
+2348182130408, +2348027633203 -phone
+2348182130408, +2348027633203 -whatsapp
Oyebanji kayode -Facebook
7B7FFDC9 -BBM
Overcomerscompany@yahoo.com -Email
Overcomerscomapny@gmail.com -Gmail
No comments:
Post a Comment